Music of a Community
FREE TO THE PUBLIC!
In conjunction with the Smithsonian's Museum of Main Street exhibition, "Crossroads: Change in Rural America," the Sweetwater County Historical Museum invites you to join us for an in-depth discussion with local performing artists about how Sweetwater County has influenced, inspired, and impacted their music. Concert to follow.
Doors open at 5:30 PM.
Cash bar available for people 21 and over with a valid ID.
- Dave Pedri and the EIO Band
- Sickamore Treezy
Q&A Discussion Panel Hosted By:
- Andrea Graham, Folklore Specialist, University of Wyoming
Event Brought to You By:
- Smithsonian Institution
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Sweetwater County Historical Museum
- Rock Springs Main Street?URA